- News Women's Guild/Helene Cuisine Culinary and Cultural Tour of Athens and the PeloponneseFebruary 27th, 2014“Hellene/Cuisine”, a committee of the Women’s Guild is offering a culinary and cultural tour of Greece from September 22-October 2, 2014. Diane Kochilas, author, chef and TV personality developed the itinerary in conjunction with Argo Travel for Hellene/Cuisine on the occasion of H/C’s 10th ...
Greeting from Father Dean
Welcome to the website of the Greek Orthodox Cathedral of the Annunciation, in Baltimore, MD. The website committee is involved in an ongoing effort to improve the content and functionality of our site, so please check back frequently for updated information and new features. If you would like to subscribe to our RSS feed for the latest news and updates, please click here. Feel free to use our online contact form if you have any questions or comments.
- Sunday Orthros: 8:45 am
- Sunday Divine Liturgy: 10 am
- Weekday Feasts Orthros: 9 am
- Weekday Feasts Divine Liturgy: 10 am
- Office Hours M-F: 9 am - 5 pm
Daily Readings, Feasts & Saints
Please click here to view the Archdiocese's Online Chapel, featuring daily Saints and Feasts, Gospel and Epistle readings, as well as other useful information pertaining to the day.